Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Insta-Lately

I feel like there is never enough time in the day (I know I always say this)! Lately it feels like the days are getting shorter and shorter the busier that I get.  A lot has been going on lately in my life.  Even though the house is being delayed and we aren't moving in until August, I am still busy planning for that day! I keep looking around at different stores for cute accent pieces and new furniture items.  Rusty and I have also done quite a bit of traveling on the weekends.  We have recently gone to Surfside Beach with a lot of friends and last weekend we went to Charlotte for the Wells Fargo Tournament and to do some shopping!

I am so happy that it is Wednesday...Friday is so close, I can feel it! This weekend will be so nice, we finally have NOTHING to do and I couldn't be any more excited to just relax and get things done around the house.

Here are a few snapshots of my life lately! 


My delicious pear preserve muffins!

 Movie night with Rusty with delicious Crescent wrapped brie with warm raspberry jam!

 The amazingly beautiful accent chairs that we bought for the new house

Rusty cooking a delicious and healthy grilled dinner
Grilled veggies, chicken, and potatoes!

 Pepper Jack and Spinach stuffed chicken, grilled corn, and homemade sweet potato fries
Guess you could say I am becoming quite the cook?

Finally a weekend away in Surfside Beach

Jeffy C the birthday boy!!

The boys after their golfing adventure in Surfside Beach

The whole gang!


my love!!!

I could seriously sit on this back porch forever and I'd be a happy girl!


Funfetti blondies that I made for my coworker Melissa's birthday

Birthday treats for Melissa!

Aren't my mom and dad the most precious people ever!

Enjoying an amazing dinner in Charlotte with the family at Bad Daddy's!

I am hoping to do a lot of cooking, baking, and shopping this weekend! Time to do some spring cleaning of my closet and replace all the clothes I am giving away with brand new ones :)

Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment