Sunday, June 2, 2013

Darius Rucker & Brew in the Zoo!

It seems like for the past couple of weekends we have packed them full of fun and I cannot complain!  This weekend, we continued the fun starting on Friday night.  We went to the Darius Rucker concert with Justin Moore and Jana Kramer.  It was a perfect night for an outdoor country concert! We had a lot of fun once we FINALLY got there.  The traffic was absolutely insane to park.  We joked about how we had made it to Columbia for an Eric Church concert in less time.  We did end up missing most of Jana Kramer, but got to enjoy the rest of the concert! There is nothing better than an outdoor country concert with an ice cold beer :)




I love summertime.  It seems like there is always something going on in Greenville. The best part is that it is usually outside so you get to enjoy the beautiful South Carolina weather.  On Saturday, the Greenville Zoo hosted Brew in the Zoo.  I was so excited about this! I mean how fun does it sound to sample a bunch of beers and get to walk around the zoo!  It was a great deal and I would LOVE to do it again.  I think they are having a wine one later in the summer that I will definitely have to attend.

My older sister, Kelley, and her roommate came down from Charlotte to go with us, as well as my Jackie, my best friend since kindergarten.  We also went with Kira, my new coworker!  Rusty and I had so much fun and he was such a trooper for going with 5 girls :)

I didn't realize how many animals would be at the zoo, although it was small they still had a bigger variety than I thought they would.  They also had several different beer samples, live music, and different food vendors.

The monkeys and giraffes were by far my favorite! I had to snap pictures of everything :)
















It was such a perfect weekend.  Now I am enjoying a lazy, rainy Sunday after we beat the rain and were able to take the dogs on a long walk in the park!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment