Friday, April 19, 2013

My Life Lately

Recently, life has been pretty hectic! I feel like I always am running around in circles and never have enough time to do anything.  Work is crazy busy, but I am still making sure that I leave the office after 10 hours a day (don't think that I could handle much more, even though there is PLENTY of work to be completed!).  Between my crazy schedule at work, I have to fit in time to go to the gym, meeting with the builder, planning things for the house, and overall just maintaining my life.  Needless to say, there a few things that I definitely need to catch up on. Thankfully, this weekend Rusty and I don't have much going on so we are going to spend most of the weekend planning out things for the new house (this might be a surprise to Rusty!).  Planning out things for a new house means SHOPPING and lots of DIY projects.  I am sure Rusty will be thrilled with all of these ideas I have :) I am sure 5 minutes into shopping, he is going to want to kill me!

After this stressful, long week I am so happy that it is Friday and that the weekend is here! I hope y'all all have a great weekend too :)
Finally picked out everything for the house!

My sleepy little puppy on her 1st birthday!

Enjoy a beautiful Sunday in Downtown Greenville

Rusty and the dogs playing in the Reedy River

Falls Park in Downtown Greenville...absolutely gorgeous!
Alicia, Courtney, and I at the Clemson Sring Game

The boys with their cigars

Uncle Rus playing with Emma!

Just a few snapshots of what I have been up to lately!!

No comments:

Post a Comment