Friday, March 15, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Bake

I would say that I have an addiction to Pinterest.  Whenever I get bored at work or when Rusty is watching sports, I am on my phone or iPad pinning new things.  With the amount I pin, you would think that I am crafting and cooking all the time. Unfortunately, this is not the case.  I try to cook new things as much as possible and I have gotten a lot better at it lately!

I came across a recipe on Pinterest that I knew Rusty would love.  I love making casseroles dishes because they are super easy and you can have leftovers for dinner the next night or lunch!

I decided to make this Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake Thursday night and let me tell you, it was delicious!

I have included the recipe below from The Lentzed Life blog!



  • 1 16 oz. box Penne Pasta, cooked and drained
  • 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts; cubed and cooked (I shredded mine instead after I had boiled it)
  • 1/2-1 cup Franks Hot Sauce
  • 3/4-1+ cup Ranch Dressing
  • 1-2 cups shredded cups (Colby Jack or Chedder) I did one cup of each!
  1. Preheat Oven to 350* and prepare a deep baking dish.
  2. Mix together hot sauce and ranch. in separate bowl mix chicken, pasta, and 3/4 of the cheese.  
  3. Pour the sauce over all and mix well.
  4. Pour everything into prepared baking dish, sprinkle the remainder of the cheese on the top and bake for 20-25 minutes

Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment