Tuesday, March 5, 2013

One year in Greenville


I still can't wrap my head around the thought that I have been in Greenville for a whole year now! It has gone by so fast and so much has happened! I have now officially moved for the 3rd time since I have lived here and will soon be moving for my 4th (and hopefully) final time into my house that is slowly in the works!


Moving to Greenville was one of the scariest things I have ever done.  I only knew one person here and that was the one girl that I would be working with.  We were starting up our office in Greenville and I was asked (or begged) by my bosses to move down here.  I reluctantly agreed, but a year later I couldn't be any happier in my decision!

So many things have changed and I have learned a lot about myself and grown up a lot too! Work has had its ups and down, but overall I am very happy that I was given the opportunity to grow in my career.  I have made so many friends and met an AMAZING guy! None of this was what I had expected to happen, but I wouldn't change anything!  As amazing as this year was, I cannot wait to many more years here and what the future holds for me.

Here are a few of some of the memories I have made over the past year!
My first apartment was in a GORGEOUS converted Cotton Mill!

First date with Rusty at the Zac Brown Band concert!
Best concert ever :)
I couldn't resist getting a little puppy back in May! Harley is such a handful!

My first Beer Wiffleball experience!

Rusty and I spend a long weekend in Charleston
23rd Birthday with new and old friends :)
Best friends come to Greenville for some Clemson football
Gorgeous Falls Park in Downtown Greenville
Sunset in Greer! So pretty 
Design with Wine with Coworkers
More friends come to visit!!
There are so many more things that I have done and so many unforgettable memories I have made, but these are just a few snapshots of those! I cannot describe how excited I am for this year and all of the big changes that will be happening!

Have a fabulous week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment