Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Life Lately

A lot in my life has changed in the last couple of weeks...it has been crazy!

I have officially moved in with my boyfriend in Greer while we are waiting on our house to be finished (or lets face it, be started!).  We did get good news the other day from our builder...he said that the house should be finished by early June! I cannot even start to explain how excited I am.  Tomorrow, Rusty and I get to meet with builder and pick out colors and all that other fun stuff.  This will be by far my favorite part of the process besides decorating the house when its finished! As the construction beings, I will upload pictures of the progress!

As if the house wasn't exciting enough, two of my very best friends had their babies in the last week and a half.  My friend from high school, Stephanie, had her daughter Riley Elizabeth on March 1st.  She is so adorable and I cannot wait for her to meet her "Aunt" Megan! As if Riley wasn't cute enough, my best friend and roommate from college, Megan, had her son Cash Jaxon on March 5th!  It is so crazy that now all of my friends are getting married and having babies (when did we become adults!?).  

This past Sunday I drove up to Fayetteville to meet Jordan and Leah at Megan's house to visit Baby Cash.  He is one of the cutest little babies that I have ever seen.  I could just love on him all day!

I love having weekends that are packed full of things to do.  I am not very good at relaxing or doing nothing all day, I guess my ADD gets to me too much! I spent this past weekend in Charlotte with my family.  It is always nice to have the family together. I got so much accomplished! I did some shopping, limited myself to just about an hour or I would have gone a little bit too crazy and I need to be saving for my house. I enjoyed a nice walk on the Greenway with my mom and little sister, Katherine.  I also treated myself to a much needed mani/pedi...which I must start doing more regularly! I finally had the time to bake these Skinny Funfetti Cupcakes, which were surprisingly delicious! And when I did get bored, I decided to sign Rusty and I up for the St. Patty's Day Dash and Bash this Saturday in Downtown Greenville.  We will be running a 5k, which should be interesting at 8am on a Saturday, but thought we could give it a shot and then reward ourselves with lots of Green Beer afterwards! I will let you know how this goes :) 

Gorgeous Greenway (old picture, but you get the idea!)
My Skinny Funfetti Cupcakes
Nails all ready for Spring!


Have a FABULOUS week! Tomorrow is Hump Day, woohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment